Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Husker Helmets

In my personal collection I have mostly mini football helmets. However, I do have 5 full-size helmets. One helmet is a Schutt Pro-Air helmet that looks like the helmets I wore in college when I played. However, the helmets I am going to show you are my four full-size Nebraska Cornhusker helmets. Some guys like to collect older helmets and eventually I would like to get the history of the Nebraska Cornhusker helmets as full-size helmets. For now, I am working on getting one of each of the current helmets that are being worn. I discussed several of these helmets in the Helmet Innovations series. The helmets I have currently are my

RIDDELL REVOLUTION




SCHUTT PRO-AIR II



SCHUTT DNA




and my latest addition the new

SCHUTT ION 4-D





I hope to be able to add the Riddell Revolution Speed, the Schutt Air XP, the Adams Pro-Elite, and the Xenith X1 helmets over the coming months. If and when I get them, I will be sure to let you all know.

1 comment:

  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers Authentic Revolution Speed Helmets available at www.jockszone.com

    ReplyDelete